Thursday 28 May 2015

May payday treats...

Hey guys,

It's my favourite time of the month, PAYDAY! This also marks the start to my 'proper' pay cheques from my new job. I'm going to show you a few new releases that have got me excited so you get ideas on what to treat yourselves with this month.

1. Orange is the New Black Season 1-2. (from £34.99)
I recently got into this Netflix original series and it is amazing. Im counting down the days until series 3. The series is now available on DVD for you to watch whenever you want, however the price is a little steep. If you want to add it to your DVD collection go ahead but I personally will be rewatching it on Netflix where its not as expensive. This is definitely a little treat though!


2. Into the Woods (from £10)
I went and saw this wonderful piece of film with all my housemates at the start of 2015 and I personally loved every second of it. The songs are super catchy (we were all singing them months after) and the all star cast are so talented. Meryl Streep was the perfect choice for the witch, she played her so well. I would definitely recommend picking this up this payday as it will not disappoint if you love a musical. It has such a good story with influences from all your favourite fairy tales making it one for all the family.

3. Theory of Everything (from £9.99)
Its turning into that time of the year where the majority of the Oscar winning films are being released on DVD, and I am very excited. I (stupidly) haven't seen this yet but I do plan on giving it a watch very very soon. I have heard brilliant things about this movie and as it was a big oscar winner I am sure I will enjoy.

4. Big Hero 6 (from £9.99)
Again, I haven't seen this yet but I have heard great things about it. With kids and adults all raving about this film I cant wait to pick it up now it's on DVD. As a massive fan of all things Disney I am sure that this will be a firm favourite of mine for years and years.

This weeks payday treats has been very DVD based due to me not listening to any new albums this month (tut tut). I am super excited though to get a few of these DVD's and add them to my massive collection. Tune in Sunday for my post on things I am looking forward to in June. Follow me on Instagram and Twitter to see what I am getting up to, there may be a concert and a trip to Liverpool involved.

See you Sunday,

Love Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment