Monday 24 August 2015

Back to School...

Hey Everyone,

So Summer is almost coming to an end which means it's time to head to Uni or school. Which means time to knuckle down and get back to work. This post is all my back to school essentials that everyone needs to be prepared for the next academic year.

1. A diary.
(I love a good floral print)
This is my ultimate essential (well other than pen's, obviously) purely because I love being organised. With an academic diary I can write in all the important dates, like trips, term dates, appointments etc. so I don't double book and it also helps me budget my weeks.

2.  A lunch box.
(Perfect for left over pizza, haha)
If you are planning on saving money and have long days at uni or want to bring a snack to munch between lectures, or during, I don't judge) its perfect. I went for this Star Wars lunch box, as firstly I am a massive Star Wars fan. However, I love the style of it the fabric band ensures the lunch box is always shut so you, hopefully, don't spill your lunch over your bag/work/laptop.

3. Stationary Essentials
(You can never have too many highlighters)
Every year at the end of summer I go on a mad one and stock up on every possible stationary item there is out there. Some of these I don't really need (in my three years of uni I did not use a pencil, ruler or rubber). However for some courses these are essential. My current essentials include, black pens and highlighters. As I'm working in a school now anything else I need is already there. Just think sensibly about the course you are doing and if you really need that bumper pack of post-its.

4. Folders
(can you see I have a running theme in my stationary this year?)
I could not have enough folders, however like stationary I realised I didn't need half as much as I had. This is where you need to think practically again, not 'OH BUT THAT FOLDER IS SO PRETTY SO I NEED IT'. It happen to the best of us, I understand just if you are on a budget it is not ideal. Think about what you need it for as some people might need one for each module, others not so much. I current am using mine for all the planning I receive and to keep records in.

Is there anything you think I have missed? What is your stationary essential? Let me know on Twitter/Instagram.

See you Wednesday,
Love Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment