Monday 31 August 2015

Payday goodies...

Hey everyone...

Its my favourite time of the month, PAYDAY. Every payday I treat myself to some things to say well done on working so hard and so I can have fun before I have to buy necessities like rent, food etc. This month I really treated myself here are some of the things I treated myself with...

CK underwear.
(It is very hard to photograph bra's well, sorry)
I have been in love with the modern t-shirt bra and pants for a long while and I decided as a motivation (to look great in it) I got it. I am still waiting for the pants to arrive but I am already so in love with the bra. It is well worth the price. It is so comfy and soft it is almost as if I'm not wearing it. That may be too much information but I am more than comfortable sharing about the worlds greatest bra. 

Trainers.
(Snazzy new nikes)
With my recent purchase of a gym membership I felt that I really needed to get myself some decent gym gear so I am more motivated to actually go to the gym. I really liked the look of these trainers as they aren't too much which is great as I like to lay low at the gym, which is hard when I am normally dying on the cross trainer.

Sports Bra.
(I love this print, I should have got more)
Again, I was in desperate need of gym stuff and I LOVE this crop top/sports bra. Although I like to lay low at the gym it doesn't mean I can't get fancy with my sports bra's. This one has this really cool tie-dyesque print which underneath my gym top makes me feel uber funky and teamed with my funky playlist it gets me ready to really kick butt and work hard.

Have you got yourself anything nice this payday? Let me know on Twitter/Instagram. Stay tuned for my next post all on what I'm looking forward to the next month.

See you Thursday,
Love Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment