Wednesday 19 August 2015

Beauty Loves...

Hey everyone,

Todays blog is all about the beauty products I am loving right now. This isn't a usual blog post as I haven't really covered beauty before but as a girl who is just getting into her beauty stuff I really want to share what I am loving with you all.

Cleanser:
I am loving Garnier's Micellar water. Micellar water seems to be everywhere at the moment but Garnier is the only one I found that works for combination and sensitive skin which is perfect for my dodgy dry one minute oily the next skin. I use it on its own some mornings (if I am feeling lazy) or after my oil cleanser in the evenings and it picks up all the last bits of make-up/dirt that other cleansers may not have picked up. If you haven't already got some Micellar water in your beauty routine you need to, it is a live saver.

Hair:
I have said in other blog posts about my hair routine and my love for the Daddy-o shampoo made by Lush however, my current favourite hair care product is my heat protecter. I am using the Tresemme Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Shine Spray. It is great. It leaves my hair with a smooth shiny (frizz free) finish which is handy as I now have to straighten it almost every day since chopping it all off.

Make-up:
I was a massive sceptic of the Benefit Roller Lash Mascara when it first came out as I felt for me it didn't really live up to the expectations, However that was a lie. I continually used it and over time as the mascara became less wet it worked and made my lashes look amazing. I even treated myself to a proper tube last week. I don't know if its just me but I do find the mixture a bit too wet to begin with but that is nothing a wipe on a tissue cant solve and then you have a fabulous curl and length that lasts all day. Its great and best of all, it doesn't give you spider lashes.

Have you got anything beauty wise that you are loving? Let me know on Twitter/Instagram. Stay tuned for my next post which is all about my must haves for school/uni which means all things stationary (my favourite).

Love Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment