Thursday 6 August 2015

Welcome to August...

Hey everyone,

We are now in the centre of summer and in less than a month it draws to a close with the start of school and university, sad times. However that gives everyone the opportunity to make the most of this last month of summer and here is what I am looking forward to this month.
Movies:
This month see's the release of some really great looking films. One of these is Fantastic Four, the latest Marvel release which is a re-vamp of the 2005 film. If you haven't seen the older film it is about 4 young scientists travel to an alternate universe and upon their return their bodies have been altered to give them super human powers. This becomes a challenge as they have to harness their abilities to help save the world from the evil Dr. Doom. Another film I am looking forward to this month is Trainwreck. This is all about a career woman who has always believed that monogamy doesn't exist which gets put to the test when she finally meets a decent guy. I am looking forward to seeing this as it hopefully will be the breath of fresh air very much needed in the romcom genre. It is also from the guy who did Bridesmaids, so hopefully it will be just as hilarious.

(Preview into my trip to see the dinosaurs)
In regards to my blog this month I will be telling you all about my spontaneous trip to visit some dinosaurs, a tour of fun things to do around my home town and I will also be giving you some summer cocktail recipes so you can make the most of what is left of your summer. I will also be doing a back to school/uni post full of the best things to kit yourself out with ready for September. I am hoping as well for a few more spontaneous trips this month, all things for you to keep up to date with on my Twitter and Instagram.

Are you looking forward to anything this month? Let me know on Twitter or Instagram.
See you Sunday,

Love Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment