Sunday 2 August 2015

July Payday Treats...

Hey everyone,

I have put myself on a very strict no shopping this month after a big blow out this payday, but that doesn't mean no payday post, after all you probably want to know all about my blowout?

(insert heart eyes emoji here)
This payday I really treated myself with a new rucksack, my old one sadly broke on me while I was in America last year. I did replace it but I wasn't in love with the replacement however, on my spontaneous adventure I walked into Zara and could not leave without this stunning leather look backpack. It will give an instant grungy yet chic edge to any outfit I pair it with, PERFECT.

(contrast trims are in... my wardrobe)
I also picked up these two cropped tee's from Topshop and H&M. I am completely in love with the Foxes tee (part of the HMLovesMusic collection, which is great) and the contrast trim style of the Topshop tee is perfect with some mom style jeans for that 90's vibe.

(The holy grail, white jeans that do not go see through)
I also recently have got back into loving jeans and there is nothing more summery than a pair of white jeans. This was a challenge in itself as super stretchy jeans tended to go see through over my thighs and no matter what size I tried it didn't seem to help. Then Topshop came to my rescue and their white Jamie jeans now have a firm place in my wardrobe and I am looking forward to wearing them out for chilled drinks this summer.

(Topshop really know how to do denim)
While hunting for the perfect white jean I also discovered this stunning denim pinafore dress (also Topshop) this teamed with my cropped tees or a sweater on cooler days again will throw me straight back to the 90's (where I truly belong... I think anyway).

Have you guys treated yourself to anything new this payday? Let me know on Twitter or Instagram.
See you Wednesday,

Love Katie x

1 comment: